Effective as of Oct 1, 2020
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Platform and/or interacting with you, 15Rock will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
1. Personal Information
You are agreeing to share financial information with us including, but not limited to, your account credentials, transactional history, account numbers, and balances/limits as well as general identity data including the name(s) and address(es) of all account holder(s). You are enabling us to interact with and through your financial institutions on your behalf and with your consent.
2. Geolocational Information
Certain features and functionalities of the Platform are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Such information is collectively called the “Geolocational Information.”Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case 15Rock may not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
3. Other Information.
In addition to the Personal Information and the Geolocational Information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of our Platform, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Platform (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
From Your Activity:
- IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device;
- Browser type and language;
- Referring and exit pages and URLs;
- Date and time;
- Details regarding your activity on the Platform, such as search queries, amount of time spent viewing pages, and other performance and usage data.
About Your Device:
- Type of device;
- Advertising Identifier (“IDFA” or “AdID”);
- Operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
- Geo-location; and
- Network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE).
- authenticate users;
- personalize your experience;
- analyze which portions of the Platform are visited or used most frequently; and
- measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
Additional information that you voluntarily provide to us (either directly or via our social media pages), such as ratings and other information that does not identify you personally.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Neither we nor any third party acting on our behalf employs behavioral advertising or retargeting in connection with users whom we know to be under 13 years old.
How the Information is Used and Shared
We use the Personal Information, the Geolocational Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Platform and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- 15Rock will access, use, and share the Information as required to provide services or support to you in connection with your use of the Platform.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may, from time to time, share and/or license Information to other companies or third parties, including our partners who may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of such sharing.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, and our products and services, we may analyze Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Platform and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of 15Rock or others.
How to Opt Out of Third-Party Interest-Based Advertising
If you wish to opt out of third-party interest-based advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/choices for details on how to do so.
Additionally, users of mobile devices can follow the below instructions:
For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up:
Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.”
iOS 7 or Higher
Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
Go to your Settings >Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ads Tracking” setting.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any 15Rock marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Platform (e.g., requests for support).
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
The Platform and its servers are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Platform, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
The Platform is not directed to children under the age of 13. 15Rock adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Platform only with the consent of your parent or guardian.
If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
In addition, 15Rock does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.For instructions on how to opt out of third-party interest-based advertising, please see “How to Opt Out of Third-Party Interest-Based Advertising” above.
How to Contact Us